Selling a senior's home is different
ED TRACY (SRES®) 705-796-6348, Senior Real Estate Specialist.
Ed has knowledge and personal experience dealing with these and other issues:
- Is moving the best alternative? If so, where? Have other options been explored?
- Are close family members on board with a decision to sell?
- What is the best way to downsize a lifetime's worth of possessions and family heirlooms?
- What are the tax-related implications of a sale?
- What effects might a sale have on future income?
The financial, logistical and emotional issues involved in a move can be stressful for a family to navigate. Senior parents and their adult children may feel they are in unfamiliar waters as they deal with these questions.
Ed Tracy of RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc. in Barrie has a strong background in helping Boomers transition through the process and the special considerations, making the transaction less stressful and more successful. Ed suggests advance planning of at least 6 to 12 months provides the best outcome.
A brochure written by leading industry experts is available FREE by calling 705-796-6348 or simply fill out the form below. The brochure is full of practical advice and is a MUST READ for those 50+ Boomers planning a move.